-Happy New Year!
So with the new year come some new things in life:
1) New Blog Post: Yeah I know it’s been forever
2) New Years Resolutions: I have never actually done one of these before, but due to some recent complains I have made a resolutions to update my blog more often. My goal is to do so every two weeks (yes I do realize that its already almost two weeks into the new year), so if its been longer than that feel free to spam my inbox (assuming I actually know you).
3) Letters: I had a pile arrive at school after school came back in session. I feel loved.
4) Goat Pee: My bag got peed on by a goat after it got scared riding in the back seat of a truck.
5) Physics: I am apparently now a Physics teacher, which should complement teaching math well.
6) New School Building: The World Bank donated new buildings so our school has now moved and it is quite a contrast from our old buildings. While it is only about 200 meters away, it is technically no longer in Konde and instead in the next village over, so it is now Chanjani Secondary School. The new buildings are incredibly nice, and we now 4 buildings: staff, regular classrooms, laboratories (one for each of the sciences and computer lab), and a library. Also I have been trying to figure out why we have a paved parking lot with spaces painted in when no one at the school has a car.
7) Seaweed!: I’m not complaining, but the beach near me is now covered in seaweed. I don’t mean it has seaweed here and there; I mean the entire place is covered by several inches of seaweed. One plus to this is that it is now more comfortable to sit on the rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment