I’m leaving for Tanzania in a little over a week! In case you don’t know I will be teaching math and possibly science for high school or early college level students for 2 years. Things are getting a bit crazy. I’m moving 3 times in a month, I just returned from a trip to Colorado climbing several of the 14ers (Quandary, Mt. Elbert, and Pikes Peak),
 |
| The lower slopes of Quandary |
I am currently at Hilton Head, have one more trip up to the Red River Gorge in Kentucky with the Atlanta Rocks! Youth Team and at some point I have to figure out when to pack, make sure that I have all of my financial accounts set, and say goodbye to everyone.
I don’t know how often I’ll be able to update this blog, but hopefully I’ll be able to keep everyone up to date on what I am going and post some pictures. Feel free to write comments, send me emails, and even come visit me!
-Jack
I am excited to follow your adventure on your blog. Best of luck moving over the next few weeks!
ReplyDelete